- What is the D.I.P. have to do with this? Join us tonight for another insightful lesson as Pastor Mike continues the series on Discipleship.
- Bible Study | Tonight @ 7pm
Ephesians 5:25, Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
Heavenly Father, You Are The God Who Gives Us Strength to do Your will. Because it is Your will for husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church, we ask and believe by faith that You pour out Your special anointing for husbands to live out Your perfect will. Give every husband vision and focus for his wife, his marriage and the family. Lord help the husband who’s struggling to be the husband You have called him to be. Lord, teach them how. Lord, show them how. Strengthen them spiritually and practically so they are able to do the good things they desire to do for their wives and their family. We confess by faith that husbands are courageous and resilient in the face of adversity. We ask that You comfort the husbands who are making sacrifices for their marriage and their family, and that You give wisdom and strength to the wife who desires to help them. Yes Lord, we invite Your presence into every marriage today, so Your Name is glorified – that Your peace and blessings may rest in their homes, their marriage, and their family. Heavenly Father, we thank You for the direction, wisdom and understanding You are giving husbands today, so their marriages are an expression of the love You have for all Your people. And we give You all the praises and glory in advance for all the blessings that shall come because of Your goodness, as we trust in You, believing by faith for all these things being done now, in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen. – Pastor Mike Reed
- Who are you praying for this month? At UVCF Church, we’re taking time to pray for others.
- Join our Heartfelt Prayer Campaign this month.
- Send us your Heartfelt Prayer. Let someone know you are praying for them.
- #31 Days #31 Heartfelt Prayers