- You’re invited to praise & worship Jesus with us!
- This Sunday at 9:30am
- It’s Harvest Time! And we’re loving the journey at UVCF Church
Heavenly Father, thank You for who You are in my life. You let us know in Your word that You know what we have need of before we ask. So Father, You see the burden of un-forgiveness that we are holding on to. Soften our hearts and teach us how to forgive those who have hurts us. We release it all to You Lord. Teach us to move forward in love. Your Son Jesus gave the perfect example as He prayed for those who persecuted Him. So even now Father, as You are giving us strength to forgive, we thank You for bringing us to a place of peace to pray for those who hurt us. We praise You in advance for the victory over un-foregivness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. – Lady Sumetra Reed
- What you make happen for others, God is able to make it happen for you.
- Send your heartfelt prayers online at our Prayer Connection
- 31 Days & 31 Heartfelt Prayers
Matt.18:6 NLT, But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Heavenly Father, You Are The God of Our Salvation. Lord, help those of us who are mature believers to know Your perfect will so that we live our lives in a way that will not cause new believers to stumble into sin. This is our heartfelt prayer. And we thank You and praise You in advance for this promise being done in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
- Send your prayers to our Prayer Connection.
- Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus
- #31 Days 31 Prayers