- 31 Days & 31 Heartfelt Prayers!!! Yes. We’re calling all members of UVCF Church to send us your Heartfelt Prayers.
- Join our prayer campaign this August as we pray & believe by faith for God to move in the lives of His people everywhere. What are you praying for? Who are you praying for? Somebody is in need of prayer.
- Visit our Prayer Connection at uvcfchurch.org today or simply send your heartfelt prayers to email@example.com
For the entire month of August, we will be posting Heartfelt Prayers – prayers from the heart. As you know, God’s Word says the “effectual fervent” prayers of a righteous man avail much. And so I invite you to join me this August, as we take our heartfelt concerns & turn them over to The Lord in prayer. Yes. I’m asking you to take a moment to draft a genuine Heartfelt Prayer concerning any situation you would like to see God turn around for God’s people, who may have the same need you have. But because we’ve seen God answer our prayers before, we know He’s able to do it again. So I’m asking everyone (adults, teens & children) to send your Heartfelt Prayers to our church email & we will post them on our website each day for the entire month of August. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Somewhere, in this city, in this state, in this country, and around the world, there is a true believer just like you, who could use your prayers of intercession. What are you going through? What are they going through? Only God knows. Let’s join together & trust God to fix it.
Send your prayer as “My Heartfelt Prayer” to our church email as we agree in prayer & believe by faith for God to move in the lives of His people everywhere. Thank you in advance for joining us in this Kingdom endeavor. Be blessed & declare It’s Harvest Time. – Pastor Mike Reed
Subscribe & Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus to receive the daily Heartfelt Prayers. Coming this August! #HeartfeltPrayer31
- What burden do you need God to lift? What are you desperate to see God do for you?
- Join our Prayer Gathering | Today at 10am
- James 5:16, Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- Visit uvcfchurch.org & click on Prayer Connection if you’d like for us to agree with you in prayer.