Month: April 2017
You’re invited this Sunday!
Prayer Gathering Today at 10am CST
What’s happening this Sunday?
Do you need Healing?
Prayer Confession for Healing
Mark 11:20 – 24, “And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
Father God in Heaven, Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I thank You Father that You are The God Who Heals us. I express my faith and confidence in the power of the blood of Jesus Christ to heal our bodies, and make us whole and complete. According to Your Word in Mark 11:22-24, I can use my words to uproot anything I do not want in place. Therefore, I speak to the root of the issue that has caused pain and sickness to reside in my body. And I curse the root of any bad bacteria that has caused infection, pain and sickness in my body. I uproot it all, and I cast it out in Jesus’ name. By faith, I apply the blood of Jesus to fill every void. I declare that sickness and disease is no longer present in my body and cannot live where the blood of Jesus resides. I speak and declare the healing power of the blood of Jesus is at work constantly in my body, even in my blood cells. I declare now the blood of Jesus has now changed me, and made me whole again. At this very moment, I expect no other outcome but that my present state and condition must line up with what I have already declared by faith in Jesus’ name. My present state does not dictate my future. And so by faith, I am bold enough to believe that I am completely healed at this very moment in Jesus’ name. From this point forward, I’m living in the state of perfect soundness in my mind, and in my body. I confess that I am completely healed in Jesus’ name. And now all of the glory belongs to Our Father in Heaven for His wondrous works among men. I rejoice and give thanks and praises to You Father God in Heaven for these blessings in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
-Pastor Mike Reed
Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus to learn more about our church.
NO Bible Study this week!
- There will be NO Bible Study this week. It’s a great time to refresh your own homes, and rejoice in the work God gives you the strength to do.
- We pray for you & look forward to seeing you at our next Bible Study on Wednesday, May 3rd at 7pm CST. Be blessed & continue to declare by faith, Its HARVEST TIME!
- Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org
Join us this Sunday at 9:30am CST
Last Days! Why make things more … ?
United Prayer Gathering: Tomorrow at 10am CST
Teen Summit: Urgent Notice! Event Rescheduled
- Good Morning! We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to unforeseen events, we will not host our TEEN SUMMIT this Saturday, April 22nd.
- It will be rescheduled very soon! (Note: Teens, be sure to conference with your youth coordinator.)
- We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
- Stay connected for details on the date, time, and place for when this event will be rescheduled at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus to learn more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.