- Are you answering the call?
- Join Pastor Mike as he talks about Discipleship this WED.@ 7pm CST
- Bring your Bibles & come prepared to have an open discussion. This will be a very rewarding experience.
- Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org
- We thank God for blessing UVCF CHURCH to celebrate 2 remarkable years in ministry. As Senior Pastor & First Lady it has truly been our distinguished honor to serve you and serve with you. With every situation we have faced, we are eternally grateful for God’s grace helping to make this 2 Year Anniversary possible. We also know that these past two years would not have been possible if it weren’t for people like you, who are full of faith, love The Lord, love God’s people, desire to grow in the word, and endeavor to live the gospel of Jesus Christ on purpose. And so before this month comes to a close, we just want to know we appreciate you for partnering with us in faith for the next dimension. Thank you for the times you stayed late, the food you prepared, the letters you sent, the money you spent, the prayers of faith you prayed, and all the sacrifices you made, so this year’s anniversary would be one for the record books. Again, we say Thank You for all that you have done, and all that you do to help make UVCF the church where people come to know, We love You For Real! May God’s grace continue to rest upon you for the exciting journey ahead of us, as we continue to believe by faith for The Harvest in 2017. God bless you, we love you all. – Pastor Mike & Lady Sumetra Reed
Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus to learn more about our church.
Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
- If God has good plans for you and your future, then we should have good plans for the future of others.
- UVCF Presents our first annual Customer Service Workshop
- Happening this Saturday, Feb. 18th @ 9:00am – 11:00am.
- By faith, We are United & ready for the harvest!
- Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org
Welcome to Part 3, of our Online Faith Boot Camp Study Series.
Tonight, we conclude our Online Faith Boot Camp lesson study on spiritual warfare. On last week, you may recall I shared how whenever our nation’s military men and women are called to defend our country, the senior military officers never send them into battle without first issuing them the proper protective gear they will need for battle. And as you can probably imagine, a man in battle without the proper armor on is a target waiting to be defeated. Well, you should know that God has not called you to be a victim, but God has called you to be a victor! That’s right – Because you are on The Lord’s side, you’re a winner! But if you expect to win, then you prepare like a winner in advance. Tonight’s final lesson is all about further equipping you for spiritual warfare, so you can have the complete armory and arsenal of weapons you’ll need to be victorious. But before we go to our key focus questions for tonight’s lesson study, let us pray.
- Heavenly Father, You Are The Lord of Hosts. You Are The Lord God Almighty. You Are The Lord Who Protects Us from all evil and preserves our soul. And so Heavenly Father, we invite You into our hearts and minds that we may receive understanding, comfort, direction, spiritual insight and wisdom to equip us for spiritual warfare. By faith, we thank You for all these blessings we have, and we declare victory for ourselves, our children, our families and every member of UVCF Church in Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
Ephesians 6: 15-17, 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: (KJV)
1.Read Psalm 32:11 and 1 John 3:21-22. Tell how these 2 verses support one another.
2. If you were in a battle, how might you use your feet? (Very interesting question.)
3. According to verse 16, faith enables you to “quench” the fiery darts of the wicked. What does the word “quench” mean in the Greek? (Hint: You can research on biblehub.com)
4. In a few words, tell why you think Paul, in verse 17, refers to salvation as a helmet?
5. Is the sword an offensive or defensive weapon? What does this mean for you in spiritual warfare?
- Thanks for participating in our Online Faith Boot Camp tonight!
- Congratulations!! You have completed our Online Faith Boot Camp Series at UVCF Church. We commend you for taking the time to get equipped in faith through the word of God for spiritual warfare. We encourage you to continue praying, devoting yourself to study the word of God that you will empower you to stand strong and defeat the devil at every turn. We pray God’s blessings over you and hope you know and share the confidence we have in the victory we have as believers in Christ Jesus. Thanks again for your participation in this year’s Faith Boot Camp 2017, and we invite you to join us for any of our Morning Worship Services at 9:30am at UVCF Church, 1636 N. Hampton Rd, Suite 250, Desoto, TX 75115. We love you for real!
- Stay connected at uvcfchurch.org & click on UVCF Plus to learn more about our church.
- Be blessed & Be victorious in spiritual warfare!